Here it is guys. My MUST HAVE hair products! These are the products that I must have to complete my hair on a daily basis. Whether it’s thrown up, straightened, or curled, I use them.
Let’s start in order of how and when I would use them. If you’re looking for a visual of a How To of most of these products, check out a couple of my YouTube Videos I’ve posted below:
- First, you need a heat protectant. I use this to spray on the hair prior to blowdrying.
- Spray on damp hair and mix in with a brush or fingers hitting each strand.
- I LOVE this product for adding some grit to the hair! It’s a great substitute for dry shampoo as well. As you may know by now, I’m a dirty hair girl. If I’m on a clean hair day, this product is a must. It adds texture to the hair so it’s easier to style. Believe me, you will love how dirty hair actually listens to you.
- Shake. Spray aiming at the roots and then also towards the ends of the hair. If you want some extra volume, add a little heat to it!
- Less Expensive Alternative: Joico Beach Shake Texturizing Spray
- Closest thing to washing your hair without actually washing your hair. It absorbs the oils and buildup from your scalp. Not to mention it adds some serious volume!
- Shake well and hold about 6-8 inches away from the scalp and spray. Really mix the product into the scalp with your fingers, like you would if you were shampooing.
- Less expensive option: Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Ok. Let’s say you can only have ONE hair product. Mine would be Tancho. It’s a must have. It tames flyaways, smooths and settles the hair, giving it shine and adds volume when added to the roots.
- Rub fingers over the top of the Tancho Stick. Never taking chunks, just using a very small amount. Apply starting at the ends of the hair, piecing the hair out. End with whatever product you have left over, by rubbing on roots for volume.
- This product is perfect for using while you are styling your hair, as well as a finishing hairspray for a light hold.
- Shake it well. Apply to dry hair while using your irons and or use to finish for a softer lighter hold.
And there you have it! Happy styling!
Until next time!